Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Blog Created...



So, here we are with the first posting...and, of course I've managed to put up a Porcupine Tree logo. It's been 6 years and I still think they are great. But not to put too fine a label on this old blog, it won't be all "Progressive Metal-type" stuff. Nope. Too many things to work with and the tastes are too varied. So, what might you get out of blog like this? Live musical offerings in the Mid-Michigan area, reviews of CDs or digital releases, concert commentary, recommendations for instruments, organizations to check out, opportunities to participate, and things like that. Things that relate to music.

More to come, thanks for listening.

1 comment:

laviedemilie said...

DAD THIS IS SO COOL.
I love you a million. I cannot wait to read what you are going to write. I miss playing guitar with you. Can't wait to do a few rounds of "Old Love." Whaddya say?